Time & Location
About the Event
Living through these surreal times brought about new challenges in every aspect of our lives. In this climate, HR responsibilities have become more important than ever. Yet, nurturing the human aspect in a remote working environment is not an easy undertaking. Speaking through experience, some salient questions to be addressed in this webinar are:
- How do we ensure our employee’s wellbeing is being taken care of?
- How do we ensure our people are being trained well?
- How do we communicate effectively?
- How do we connect and check in with our team?
- What will the future hold?
Furthermore, this webinar will also look into what tools are available to facilitate the process of remote working and address common issues in this regard.
Speakers Leona Cassar - Senior Manager Human Resources - GO plc / Alessandro Vella - Atlassian Specialist - On Point Ltd
All registration proceeds will be donated to Richmond Foundation.